This Apraxia 101 with Mindy Vasilakopoulos, from Pediaprogress will provide an overview of Childhood Apraxia of Speech.
RSVP at email@example.com or phone 630.929.0122.
Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
- Definitions, causes (etiology), and identification
- Qualities of effective speech therapy programs
- Parent participation & responsibilities for optimal outcomes
- Co-occurring conditions
- Prognosis and how children may be expected to do in the future
- Tips for proactive parent advocacy
- Questions and Answers